Wednesday, Nov 18, 2020
Greater Atlanta Telangana Society (GATeS), invites nominations for five (5) three-years term (2021-2023) positions of Directors. Elected Directors shall serve GATeS for a period of 3 years starting from Jan 01, 2021 till Dec 31, 2023.
- Any person who is a Life Member for at least 12 to 24 months (including membership in TCI – Telangana Community, Inc.) and had served as Chair/Member of any Committee or
- Past directors (either in GATeS or TCI) who served for a single term
- Proposer and Seconder should be members of GATeS
Preference will be given to:
- Persons who has actively participated, volunteered in GATeS Events from past 2 years.
- Persons who has helped with GATeS Charity Events from Past 2 years.
- Persons who are doing charity services in India or US from Past 2 years either through GATeS or any other community organizations (Please submit Photos, Videos or news articles).
- Nominations Submission Date: Friday Nov 18, 2020 to Monday Nov 30, 2020
- Nominations Verification: Nov 30 to Dec 02, 2020
- Nominations Withdrawal Date: Thursday Dec 03, 2020
- Announce List of Nominations: Friday Dec 04, 2020
- Elections, if any: Saturday, Dec 19, 2020
- Announce New Directors: Sunday, Dec 20, 2020
- Nomination Form can be downloaded from our website at: http://gatesusa.org/bod-nomination-form/gates-2020-nomination-form/
- Please write cover letter, covering following details (Introduction, Telugu Community Service Experience, GATeS Community Services Experience, Attach photos or media, What you can Bring(Donations, new members, services ) to Gates, If you became a GATeS BOD Director.
- Completed Nomination Form with Signatures of Nominee, Proposer and Seconder must be submitted to GATeS Election Committee no later than Friday, Nov 30th, 2020.
- Nominations can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) mailed to GATeS address:1255 Peachtree Pkwy, Suite 4202, Cumming GA 30040.
- Nominations received after deadline shall not be entertained.
- For any communication related to elections, reach out the Election Committee by email to email@example.com
2020 Elections Nominating Committee
Rahull Chikyala, Chair
Srijan Joginapally, Member
Chandramohan Nellutla, Member