Greater Atlanta Telangana Society (GATeS), invites nominations for five (5)
three-years term positions of Directors. Elected Directors shall serve
GATeS for a period of 3 years.
- Any person who is a Life Member for at least 12 to 24 months
(including membership in TCI – Telangana Community, Inc.) and had
served as Chair/Member of any Committee or
- Past directors (either in GATeS or TCI) who served for a single term
- Proposer and Seconder should be members of GATeS
Preference will be given to:
- Persons who has actively participated, volunteered in GATeS Events
from past 2 years
- Persons who has helped with GATeS Charity Events from Past 2 years.
- Persons who are doing charity services in India or US from Past 2
years either through GATeS or any other community organizations
(Please submit Photos, Videos or news articles).
- Nomination Form can be downloaded from our website.
- Please write cover letter, covering following details (Introduction,
Telugu Community Service Experience, GATeS Community Services
Experience, Attach photos or media, What you can Bring(Donations,
new members, services ) to Gates, If you became a GATeS BOD
- Completed Nomination Form with Signatures of Nominee, Proposer
and Seconder must be submitted to GATeS Election Committee no
later than the date specified in the notification.
- Nominations can be submitted by email
to email@example.com(or) mailed to GATeS address:1255
Peachtree Pkwy, Suite 4202, Cumming GA 30040.
- Nominations received after deadline shall not be entertained.
- For any communication related to elections, reach out the Election
Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Elections Nominating Committee
Rahul Chikyala, Chair
Srijan Joginapally, Member
Chandramohan Nellutla, Member
Click here to download GATeS-Nomination-Form